Competition rules and info
- Warm up exercises will start at 3:00 pm, 1 hour before the tournament.
- The one-start rule will apply for all swimming events.
- The competition will take place in a 50 meters outdoor swimming pool, and the time will be taken manually.
- Swimmers representing Spanish clubs are required to have the Federation License available for the period 2017-2018.
- Foreign swimmers are required to have their respective licenses.
- It is mandatory to indicate a time (official or estimated) for each trial.
- No minimum times required to participate
- No limit for the trials signing up.
- Each club may sign up as many swimmers and relays teams as they wish.
- The FINA masters categories will be applied.
- Closing date for registration is 10 September 2018.
- Important advice: the day of the competition no changes or new sign ups will be accepted, because they cannot be managed by the IT systems.
- 400 m mixed freestyle
- 200 m female/male freestyle and medley
- 100 m female/male freestyle, breaststroke, backstroke and butterfly
- 50 m female/male freestyle, breaststroke, backstroke, butterfly and medley
- 4x50m female/male freestyle relay
- 4x50m female/male medley relay
- 8x50 m funny relay
PARTICIPANTS & STARTING LISTS and RESULTS
Provisional participants list (12/9/2018)
Final participants list (13/9/2018)
Starting lists (14/9/2018 at 14:00)
IMPORTANT: Clubs that have not yet sent the composition of their relay teams, please send it to us as soon as possible. Please, fill the EXCEL file and send it by e-mail to email@example.com. Thank you!
RESULTS: the results will be published online simultaneously at http://panteresports.aquacronos.com
Visit our FaceBook page to see the pics of the competition.